Your questions about cemeteries are answered on the third episode of A Good Goodbye TV, now available on YouTube. This 26-minute interview features Chris Keller and Vaughn Hendren, both with FRENCH Funerals and Cremations and Sunset Memorial Park.
Among the topics discussed:
- What you need to know about cemetery trends;
- Breaking down the costs of a funeral home’s services and the cemetery’s costs;
- Explaining QR codes and how are they used in memorialization;
- The impact of cremation on the uses of mausoleums and cemeteries;
- How people select their final resting places in cemeteries.
Also featured on the program are Memory Links™ Interactive Memorials from Katzman Monument Company. To find out more about Katzman’s QR code product, visit them at www.KatzmanMonument.com and let them know Gail Rubin sent you!
Watch the episode below:
A Good Goodbye TV, the only television series devoted to discussing funeral planning issues, is rolling out on The Family Plot channel on YouTube. Host Gail Rubin, CT, interviews experts in a range of end-of-life areas on what you need to know BEFORE there’s a death in the family. Learn more about the entire A Good Goodbye TV series HERE.
The anchor sponsor for the series is the FRENCH Family of Companies. They include FRENCH Funerals & Cremations; FRENCH Advance Planning; Sunset Memorial Park; Best Friends Pet Services; Best Friends Forever Pet Cemetery and Cremation Society of New Mexico (CSNM). FRENCH is the recipient of the National Funeral Directors Association’s 2012 Pursuit of Excellence® Award and a member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes. Their website is www.FrenchFunerals.com. Other sponsors include (in alphabetical order):
- Compassion and Choices (www.CompassionandChoices.org)
- Blue Eagle Metaphysical Emporium (www.BlueEagleMetaphysical.com)
- Funeralwise.com (www.Funeralwise.com)
- Katzman Monument Company (www.KatzmanMonument.com)
- Steven P. Margulin CPA CFP® (www.TrustSteven.com)
- MedCure whole body donation (www.MedCure.org)
- Morris, Hall & Kinghorn estate planning attorneys (www.MorrisTrust.com)
- The Old Pine Box (www.TheOldPineBox.com)
- Passages International (www.PassagesInternational.com)
- Dr. Diane Polasky, Center for Holistic Health (www.EnergyMedicineDoctor.com)
The four-DVD set of 12 interviews, from pre-need planning to grief counseling, is $24.99 plus shipping. Place your order for A Good Goodbye TV on DVD today! CLICK HERE to order.