UPublic.TV on Comcast Cable in Albuquerque is going to start running the entire A Good Goodbye TV show series again, beginning this coming Monday, July 15. They are re-starting the series from the first episode, in new time slots.
Each new episode starts on Monday. The new air days and times on each channel are:
CH 26: Mondays at 2:00 p.m. and Sundays at 3:30 p.m.
CH 27: Wednesdays at 11:30 p.m. and Sundays at 5:30 p.m.
Monday’s episode features Barbara Stewart and Mark Ballard with FRENCH Funerals-Cremations discussing pre-need funeral planning. Barbara is the company’s community liaison and Mark is director of pre-need sales.
Topics covered during the interview include:
- good reasons to pre-plan a funeral BEFORE there’s a death;
- misconceptions and reasons people avoid advance funeral planning;
- how a Medicaid funeral trust can help people protect assets;
- examples of personalized funerals that can be planned out ahead of time;
- how to use an online planner to make the planning process easier.
A Good Goodbye TV is an educational and entertaining 12-episode series of 30-minute programs with expert interviews on “everything you need to know before you go.” The series will become available as online streaming videos and on DVDs (see more about that below).
Host Gail Rubin brings a light touch to a serious subject. Like her award-winning book, A Good Goodbye: Funeral Planning for Those Who Don’t Plan to Die, the television program covers information most people don’t know about until faced with a death in the family.
A GOOD GOODBYE DVD SET SPECIAL OFFER
The first 12 programs will become a set of DVDs with three interviews per disc. A Good Goodbye TV interviews will be grouped by content:
- DVD 1 Over My Dead Body: Essentials of Funeral Planning – Preneed funeral planning, cremation, cemetery Q&A
- DVD 2 Trending Topics: Pets, Funeral Parties and Going Green – Pet loss grief and disposition choices, life celebrations and celebrants, green burial and eco-friendly funerals
- DVD 3 Death and Taxes: A Primer on Finances and Funerals – estate planning, financial planning, cost management
- DVD 4 Good Grief! Save Money, Live and Die Better – Medicaid and more, advance directives, grief counseling
SPECIAL OFFER: Place your advance order for the four-DVD set and get a free copy of the book A Good Goodbye! Episodes are currently being finalized. Place your pre-production order today for only $39.97 plus shipping. A book will be sent right away to those who place advance orders. CLICK HERE to order.