Today, we’re discussing grass. You see lots of interesting products at the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association (ICCFA) convention and expo. Some exhibitors at the expo offer products for both the consumer and the industry.
Pearl’s Premium Ultra Low Maintenance Lawn Seed is such a product. In the video below, Jackson Madnick, CEO of Pearl’s Premium, points out the benefits of their remarkable lawn seed.
Madnick introduced the 5th generation of this grass seed. It’s got 16 years of research behind it, and two U.S. patents. Some of the benefits include:
- Extremely low maintenance — it only needs mowing once every four to six weeks instead of weekly. If desired, you don’t have to mow at all.
- Weeds can’t compete — the grass’ roots extend four feet deep into the earth, out-competing weeds and other grasses.
- Year-round green color — even in the cold of winter or extreme heat of summer, it has a deep dark green color.
- Drought resistant — the deepness of the root system means less watering, 50 to 75% less water.
- All natural — the seed is 100% non-GMO, it needs no chemical fertilizers or pesticides to grow and thrive, and it can even help lessen climate change.
- It’s adaptable — it grows well in all climates, in full sun to deep shade, in all 50 states and Canada.
Madnick pointed out that home renovator Bob Vila gave Pearl’s Premium a rave review and uses it on his own home lawn. It’s successfully used in residential, municipal and commercial settings, and of course, in cemeteries.
You can use this remarkable lawn seed without having to tear up existing grass. Makes sense for the folks who run cemeteries to check into using this product!
The company also donates grass to support Habitat for Humanity. Learn more at www.PearlsPremium.com.