On Friday, I had the honor of speaking to more than 50 women at the monthly Albuquerque Church Women United meeting. The title of the talk was “A Good Goodbye: Funeral Planning for Those Who Don’t Plan to Die.”
Among the high points:
- Comparing Monty Python’s “Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!” to The Princess Bride‘s Inigo Montoya’s “Prepare to Die.”
- Dr. Eben Alexander’s key messages from his best-selling book, Proof of Heaven.
- Jesus is going to prepare a place for you in his Father’s house. Are you going to leave your current home a mess?
- Discussing disposition methods in terms of Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
- Key funeral planning questions to ask yourself.
- Benjamin Franklin’s words of wisdom about life and death.
The total running time of the presentation is 53 minutes. If you’d like me to come speak at your church, please call 505-265-7215 and let’s talk!