A Will for the Woods, the award-winning documentary about green burial, will debut on selected PBS stations on Tuesday, February 24 at 8:00 p.m. ET/ 7:00 p.m. CT (check your local listings). This 60-minute version of the documentary is airing on the America ReFramed series through WorldChannel.org.
A Will for the Woods focuses on musician, folk dancer, and psychiatrist Clark Wang as he prepares for his own death and green burial. He’s determined to make his final resting place something that will benefit the earth. The film provides a close, personal look at the beauty and healing that green burial can provide.
The interview covers these topics:
- What green burial encompasses
- Who is drawn toward green burial and who is making it available to the public
- How A Will for the Woods evolved to become an award-winning film
- Where green burial grounds are available
- What people need to know to pursue their own green burial arrangements
More information about the film is available at www.AWillForTheWoods.com.