Every weekday, I get a “Note from The Universe” in my email. I loved today’s message and wanted to share it with you.
The top 10 things dead people want to tell living people, Gail, are:
1. They’re not dead.
2. They’re sorry for any pain they caused.
3. There’s no such thing as a devil or hell.
4. They were ready to go when they went.
5. You’re not ready.
6. They finally understand what they were missing.
7. Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive.
8. Don’t try to understand this now, but life is exceedingly fair.
9. Your pets are as crazy, brilliant and loving, here, as they were there.
10. Life really is all about love, but not just loving those who love you…
In their own words,
They also wanted you to know that they really do show up as orbs in some of your photos, Gail, but so does water. Quite a talkative bunch.
I love these notes! They’re encouraging, loving, and supportive of your dreams. If you’d like to get your own Notes from the Universe, you can sign up at www.TUT.com.