Starting Monday at 2:00 p.m. MT, A Good Goodbye TV looks at cemetery questions and answers. The discussion includes:
- What you need to know about cemetery trends;
- Breaking down the costs of a funeral home’s services and the cemetery’s costs;
- What are QR codes and how are they used in memorialization;
- The impact of cremation on the uses of mausoleums and cemeteries;
- How people select their final resting places in cemeteries.
The guests interviewed are Chris Keller and Vaughn Hendren, both with FRENCH Funerals and Cremations. Also featured on the program are Memory Links™ Interactive Memorials from Katzman Monument Company. To find out more about Katzman’s QR code product, visit them at www.KatzmanMonument.com and let them know Gail Rubin sent you!
A Good Goodbye: Funeral Planning for Those Who Don’t Plan to Die is currently airing on Albuquerque’s Comcast cable system on the uPUBLIC.tv Channels 26 and 27. Each episode is scheduled as follows:
- On Channel 26, the time slots are Mondays at 2:00 p.m. and Sundays at 3:30 p.m.
- On Channel 27, the program airs Wednesdays at 11:30 p.m. and Sundays at 5:30 p.m.
- Episodes will also appear on both channels in additional unscheduled repeats.
A Good Goodbye TV is an educational and entertaining 14-episode series of 30-minute programs with expert interviews on “everything you need to know before you go.” In addition to airing on public access channels, DVDs and online streaming videos of each episode are coming soon.
Host Gail Rubin brings a light touch to a serious subject. Like her award-winning book, A Good Goodbye: Funeral Planning for Those Who Don’t Plan to Die, the television program covers information most people don’t know about until faced with a death in the family.
A GOOD GOODBYE DVD SET SPECIAL OFFER
The first 12 programs will become a set of DVDs with three interviews per disc. A Good Goodbye TV interviews will be grouped by content:
- DVD 1 Over My Dead Body: Essentials of Funeral Planning – Preneed funeral planning, cremation, cemetery Q&A
- DVD 2 Trending Topics: Pets, Funeral Parties and Going Green – Pet loss grief and disposition choices, life celebrations and celebrants, green burial and eco-friendly funerals
- DVD 3 Death and Taxes: A Primer on Finances and Funerals – estate planning, financial planning, cost management
- DVD 4 Good Grief! Save Money, Live and Die Better: Medicaid and more, advance directives, grief counseling
SPECIAL OFFER: Place your advance order for the four-DVD for only $39.97 plus shipping. A free copy of the book A Good Goodbye will be sent right away to those who place advance orders. CLICK HERE to order.