A Good Goodbye TV, the only television series devoted to discussing funeral planning issues, is coming to YouTube on The Family Plot channel. Host Gail Rubin, CT, interviews experts in a range of end-of-life areas on what you need to know BEFORE there’s a death in the family.
The first episode is all about pre-need funeral planning. The guests interviewed are Barbara Stewart, Community Liaison, and Mark Ballard, Director of Sales, both with FRENCH Funerals and Cremations.
Topics covered include:
- Three good reasons to pre-plan a funeral.
- Misconceptions and reasons people avoid advance funeral planning.
- Why and how to become better prepared for end-of-life.
- How to use an online planner to make the planning process easier.
The episode is 26 minutes long. Learn more about the entire A Good Goodbye TV series HERE.
The anchor sponsor for the series is the FRENCH Family of Companies. They include FRENCH Funerals & Cremations; FRENCH Advance Planning; Sunset Memorial Park; Best Friends Pet Services; Best Friends Forever Pet Cemetery and Cremation Society of New Mexico (CSNM). FRENCH is the recipient of the National Funeral Directors Association’s 2012 Pursuit of Excellence® Award and a member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes. Their website is www.FrenchFunerals.com. Other sponsors include (in alphabetical order):
- Compassion and Choices (www.CompassionandChoices.org)
- Blue Eagle Metaphysical Emporium (www.BlueEagleMetaphysical.com)
- Funeralwise.com (www.Funeralwise.com)
- Katzman Monument Company (www.KatzmanMonument.com)
- Steven P. Margulin CPA CFP® (www.TrustSteven.com)
- MedCure whole body donation (www.MedCure.org)
- Morris, Hall & Kinghorn estate planning attorneys (www.MorrisTrust.com)
- The Old Pine Box (www.TheOldPineBox.com)
- Passages International (www.PassagesInternational.com)
- Dr. Diane Polasky, Center for Holistic Health (www.EnergyMedicineDoctor.com)
The four-DVD set of all 12 interviews is $24.99 plus shipping. Place your order today for the A Good Goodbye TV series on DVD today! CLICK HERE to order.