Your cremation questions are answered on the second episode of A Good Goodbye TV, now available on YouTube.
This 26-minute interview features Tom Antram, the president and CEO of FRENCH Funerals and Cremations, and Buck Dyck, a funeral director and funeral home location manager.
Among the topics discussed:
- Why cremation has skyrocketed in popularity.
- What cremation actually entails.
- The funeral home’s process leading up to cremation, so families can know the remains they receive are the remains of their loved ones.
- Examples of creative memorial services and creative things to do with cremated remains.
A Good Goodbye TV, the only television series devoted to discussing funeral planning issues, is rolling out weekly on The Family Plot channel on YouTube. Host Gail Rubin, CT, interviews experts in a range of end-of-life areas on what you need to know BEFORE there’s a death in the family. Learn more about the entire A Good Goodbye TV series HERE.
The anchor sponsor for the series is the FRENCH Family of Companies. They include FRENCH Funerals & Cremations; FRENCH Advance Planning; Sunset Memorial Park; Best Friends Pet Services; Best Friends Forever Pet Cemetery and Cremation Society of New Mexico (CSNM). FRENCH is the recipient of the National Funeral Directors Association’s 2012 Pursuit of Excellence® Award and a member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes. Their website is www.FrenchFunerals.com. Other sponsors include (in alphabetical order):
- Compassion and Choices (www.CompassionandChoices.org)
- Blue Eagle Metaphysical Emporium (www.BlueEagleMetaphysical.com)
- Funeralwise.com (www.Funeralwise.com)
- Katzman Monument Company (www.KatzmanMonument.com)
- Steven P. Margulin CPA CFP® (www.TrustSteven.com)
- MedCure whole body donation (www.MedCure.org)
- Morris, Hall & Kinghorn estate planning attorneys (www.MorrisTrust.com)
- The Old Pine Box (www.TheOldPineBox.com)
- Passages International (www.PassagesInternational.com)
- Dr. Diane Polasky, Center for Holistic Health (www.EnergyMedicineDoctor.com)
The four-DVD set of 12 interviews, from pre-need planning to grief counseling, is $24.99 plus shipping. Place your order today for the A Good Goodbye TV series on DVD today! CLICK HERE to order.