FuneralRadio.com offers podcasts covering a range of funeral-related topics, including the business of funerals, end-of-life issues, pet loss, green burial, celebrants and other related topics. The hosts of these shows offer a wealth of expertise. They include:
- Ray Aikens, a longtime mortician and funeral director who hosts Directors’ Exchange
- Dan Isard, an expert in the business side of the funeral industry and host of The Dan Isard Show
- Joe Sehee, founder of the Green Burial Council and host of the Green Burial Radio Show
- Coleen Ellis, a pioneer in the field of pet death care and grief and host of Coffee with Colleen
- Yours truly, Gail Rubin, CT, pioneering death educator and host of A Good Goodbye
- Tyler Fraser, founder of FuneralRadio and host of Funeral Services and the Web
All of these hosts got together on one recent show, talking about changes that have and have not happened in the funeral business. It’s a fascinating 40-minute discussion that “pulls back the curtain” on the business. Listen to the show online or download the podcast.