At Last! You Can Organize Personal Contacts for Major Life Events with Ease
If your current personal list consists of Mom’s dog-eared personal phone book or phone numbers programmed into your cell phone, you may have problems keeping track of everyone you have contacted or need to contact, whether it’s good news or bad.
Organization is key to successfully implementing life cycle events such as weddings and funerals without losing your mind. By utilizing The Family Plot File, this electronic data resource will make contacting your family and friends so much easier!
Here’s how The Family Plot File can help smooth the way to a successful event:
- Keeps all your current contact information into one place
- Updates easily as contact information changes
- Create different lists – phone, email, or mailing
- Make mailing labels for printed invitations or holiday cards
- Customize contact lists by different groups – family, friends, work, interests, etc.
- Track contact history – cards, calls, thank you notes, etc.
The Family Plot File provides electronic template forms in Word and Excel formats, including a Master List, Telephone and Email Contacts, Mailing Labels, and easy-to-follow instructions. All for only $29.97. Download your copy today!
NOTE TO MAC USERS: To use The Family Plot File, you must have the Microsoft Word and Excel programs on your computer. Apple’s Pages and Numbers program may not translate the documents correctly.