With Before I Die ABQ Festival events taking place at locations all around Albuquerque, we’ve made a Google Map with all the locations and events listed. The festival runs from October 20 to 25, 2017. From the South Valley to the North Valley, Downtown to the Northeast Heights, check out the wide range of free and low-cost events.
The lower numbered spots indicate the events closer to the beginning of the festival, the higher numbers indicate later dates. Click on the arrow/box next to the “Albuquerque Festival Events” title for a listing of events, locations, dates, and times.
The Before I Die ABQ Festival is made possible by these sponsors:
- A Good Goodbye, funeral planning for those who don’t plan to die;
- French Funerals & Cremations, Albuquerque’s largest and oldest family-owned funeral service company;
- The Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation service;
- Lasting Legacy, Inc., providing estate and trust services to New Mexico families;
- Express Legal Solutions, LLC, offering “documents you need at a price you can afford;”
- Retirement Extender®, a team of specialists making the most of your finances;
- Morris Hall, PLLC, a premier estate planning law firm;
- LifeIZShort.com, practical guides for dealing with the inevitable by Peter Callan;
- The Old Pine Box, specializing in pine and cedar coffins and caskets, and specialty urns;
- My Final Checklist, a master file for personal information;
- Zia Trust, Inc., serving clients in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and 38 other states;
- 1-800-AUTOPSY, a thanatology specialty service company.