One of the panel discussions during the Before I Die ABQ Festival was “What You Need to Know Before You Go: Financial/Legal Issues.” Three experts fielded attendees’ questions about estate planning, financial advice, and end-of-life issues.
In this video below, learn answers to questions about wills, probate, Power of Attorney, community property, Transfer on Death Deeds, inheritance issues, and much more.
The panelists are:
- Jim Plitz, estate planning attorney, Morris Hall, PLLC;
- Steve Margulin, CFP, CPA, Retirement Extender®;
- Tracy Ahr, tax and estate planning attorney with Express Legal Solutions, LLC and Lasting Legacy, Inc.
- The moderator of the panel is Gail Rubin, CT, a death educator who is also the event coordinator of the Before I Die ABQ Festival.
The 45-minute conversation was recorded October 25, 2017 at the Horn Family YMCA in Albuquerque, NM.
Many thanks to the sponsors of the Before I Die ABQ Festival:
- A Good Goodbye, funeral planning for those who don’t plan to die;
- French Funerals & Cremations, Albuquerque’s largest and oldest family-owned funeral service company;
- The Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation service;
- Lasting Legacy, Inc., providing Estate and Trust services to New Mexico families;
- Express Legal Solutions, LLC, documents you need at a price you can afford;
- Retirement Extender®, a team of specialists making the most of your finances;
- Morris Hall, PLLC, a premier estate planning law firm;
- LifeIZShort.com, publishers of practical guides for dealing with the inevitable by Peter Callan;
- The Old Pine Box, specializing in pine and cedar coffins and caskets, and specialty urns;
- My Final Checklist, a master file for personal information;
- Zia Trust, Inc., serving clients in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and 38 other states;
- 1-800-AUTOPSY, a thanatology specialty service company.