We’re excited to be putting together the second annual Before I Die ABQ Festival this fall! Like last year, we’ll have informative speakers, Death Cafe opportunities to discuss death and related issues, field trips, movies, and parties.
Click this link to see the 2017 schedule, and click this link to see the current 2018 schedule. We have room to schedule a number of additional events. What do you want to do at Before I Die ABQ? Help us make this the best festival ever with your input! This survey will take five minutes at most, and it asks these questions:
- Would you attend an event called the Before I Die Festival?
- What types of Before I Die Festival events appeal most to you? (rank your choices of speakers/panel discussions; Death Cafe conversations, field trips to cemeteries, funeral homes, OMI, etc.; parties/fun competitions; workshops/classes/movies)
- What topics would you most like to learn about or discuss at this event?
- Are there any questions you would like to be addressed at any of the events?
- How much would you be willing to pay to attend a party or a daylong symposium?
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- How did you hear about this event?
- How would you like to receive information about this event? (phone call, text, email)