The Doyenne of Death® talked about all the ways she helps start funeral planning conversations at yesterday’s meeting of NMACC, the New Mexico Association for Continuity of Care. Here’s a YouTube video of the talk by Gail Rubin, recorded June 20, 2013:
The ways she uses humor to draw people to the funeral planning conversation include:
- The book, A Good Goodbye: Funeral Planning for Those Who Don’t Plan to Die
- Talks with funny films for serious subjects
- The TV show/DVD set, also called A Good Goodbye
- The Internet radio show, also called A Good Goodbye
- The Newly-Dead Game!
She also offers these services:
- Certified Funeral Celebrant
- Final expense insurance agent
- Personal trainer for funeral plans
- A Good Goodbye cruise workshops, coming soon!
- Pioneering Death Cafe hostess
Visit www.AGoodGoodbye.com for more information on all of these elements and to sign up for a free planning form and newsletter.