A GOOD GOODBYE WORKSHOP
Next Workshop Date TBA
Need some motivation to sit down and get those funeral plans sketched out? Come join Gail Rubin,The Doyenne of Death™,for a fun-filled afternoon creating a “good goodbye” plan. In three hours,participants will:
- Start their personal key information file for family to draw upon.
- Create a contact list of family and friends to invite.
- Brainstorm individual meaningful,memorable send-off events.
- Write an obituary for one person.
The workshop package includes these bonuses:
- One copy of the award-winning book,A Good Goodbye:Funeral Planning for Those Who Don’t Plan to Die (a $21.95 value)
- The Family Plot File electronic data resource for managing contact information (a $29.97 value)
- The DVD Making Sense of Final Arrangements and Funeral Costs,which walks you through the process of information gathering by telephone (a $10 value)
- A planning notebook for your vital information
- The Newly-Dead Game™,a fun way to start the funeral planning conversation where couples are quizzed on how well they know each other’s last wishes,like on the old TV show,“The Newlywed Game” (a $24.95 value)
The workshop is only $250 plus NM Gross Receipts Tax. Sign up today to take action and get those plans made!
Yes! I want to get organized and make some good goodbye plans! Add to Cart