This Zits cartoon shows how teenager Jeremy deals with all the excess stuff in his room – piling it on the bed and saying to his mother, “A place for everything, and everything in its place!” Mom does not look impressed.
A bewildered Jeremy says to his friend Hector, “One man’s life hack is another man’s dump.” Hector replies, “Are you still cleaning your room with a shovel?”
There is a better way to clean up and still be able to sleep on your own bed.
If you are looking for a household cleanup life hack, check out KICKING THE BUCKET LIST: 100 Downsizing and Organizing Things to Do Before You Die. The paperback book, signed by the author, is now available for only $15.95. Add to Cart
KICKING THE BUCKET LIST shows you how to:
- Tackle downsizing without being overwhelmed by the job
- Evaluate what to keep, toss, donate and recycle
- Creatively remove excess goods from your home
- Manage your finances for today and tomorrow
- Organize your funeral and create your legacy