Cremation is on the rise in the United States. By 2016, 50% of those who die in the U.S. will be cremated. Thousands of families don’t know what to do with their loved ones’ cremated remains or how to create a memorial service.
The free eBook, Celebrating Life: How to Create Meaningful Memorial Services, with Templates and Tips, provides all the answers.
The difference between a funeral and a memorial service is the presence of a body. Cremation offers flexibility and creativity to those planning a memorable send-off.
The Celebrating Life eBook by Gail Rubin, CT, and Susan Fraser, respected memorial authority, covers everything related to creating a meaningful memorial service with cremated remains:
- Why it’s important to hold some sort of goodbye ceremony.
- A description of the cremation process, so families know what to expect.
- Examples of different ways to scatter ashes – more than you’d think!
- Stories of creative memorial services in different settings to spark ideas.
- Templates to easily create meaningful memorial services.
- Sample scripts from actual memorial services to provide inspiration.
- Suggested readings, music and online resources for a wealth of meaningful materials to weave into a service.
When someone says, “Just cremate me,” the family often has no clue what to do for a memorial service or final disposition of the remains. This eBook will help families with memorial service guidance and ideas. The best time to learn about these issues is NOW, before there’s a death.
To get your free copy of Celebrating Life: How to Create Meaningful Memorial Services, with Templates and Tips, enter your information through this link or through the form below, and you’ll get immediate access to the eBook. You can click the download button on your browser and it will transfer to your computer or electronic device.
There is now a print version of this eBook available! Hail and Farewell: Cremation Ceremonies, Templates and Tips has the same great information in paperback form. The book costs $10 plus shipping. CLICK HERE for more information. Or, CLICK HERE to order your copy now!