Thank you to these sponsors who support the work of pioneering death educator Gail Rubin and A Good Goodbye!
EternityGardens.com is a website where families can find a permanent final resting place for the cremated remains of their loved ones.
Sponsors of the 2017 Before I Die ABQ Festival
Thank you to these sponsors who made the inaugural Before I Die ABQ Festival possible:
- A Good Goodbye, funeral planning for those who don’t plan to die;
- French Funerals & Cremations, Albuquerque’s largest and oldest family-owned funeral service company;
- The Neptune Society, America’s most trusted cremation service;
- Lasting Legacy, Inc., providing Estate and Trust services to New Mexico families;
- Express Legal Solutions, LLC, documents you need at a price you can afford;
- Retirement Extender®, a team of specialists making the most of your finances;
- Morris Hall, PLLC, a premier estate planning law firm;
- LifeIZShort.com, publishers of practical guides for dealing with the inevitable by Peter Callan;
- The Old Pine Box, specializing in pine and cedar coffins and caskets, and specialty urns;
- My Final Checklist, a master file for personal information;
- Zia Trust, Inc., serving clients in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and 38 other states;
- 1-800-AUTOPSY, a thanatology specialty service company.
The 2017 Before I Die Albuquerque festival partners included the nonprofit organizations Albuquerque Oasis, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of New Mexico, Fathers Building Futures, the YMCA of Central New Mexico, and the Jewish Federation of New Mexico. Central New Mexico Community College, the Guild Cinema and Randy Cooper Art Studio are also valuable partners in this endeavor.