David Hutchings, author of I’m Still Here: Recognizing the Eternalness of Our Companion Animals, joins host Gail Rubin on A Good Goodbye Radio. He discusses lessons humans can learn about love, wellbeing and spirituality from our dogs, cats and other pets. Topics include:
- How companion animals model ways for humans to release grief
- What Eternity Blindness is and how it impacts human mourning
- Ways to help companion animals transition at the end of their physical lifetimes
- Lessons about love and life our pets convey to humans
- The spirituality of the human/companion animal bond
Listen to the podcast:
A Good Goodbye is an entertaining and educational 60-minute online radio show that addresses “everything you need to know before you go.”
A Good Goodbye covers a wide range of critical information most people don’t consider until there’s a death in the family. Host Gail Rubin, CT, brings a light touch to a serious subject and presents expert interviews on funeral planning issues with practical insights into the party no one wants to plan.
By planning ahead and having a conversation, families can reduce stress at a time of grief, minimize family conflict, save money and create a meaningful, memorable “good goodbye.”
Sign up for a free planning form and get more information at www.AGoodGoodbye.com.